The MU will consider projects in the health sector, including but not limited to:
- Rehabilitation of general hospital buildings;
- Supply of priority medical equipment and pharmaceuticals;
- Restore health care services, provided by local health care service providers;
- Support field hospitals (that are providing health care) or other hospitals, which have taken over the general hospital service function; and,
- Support the primary health care system, potentially including infrastructure, equipment, medical supplies and cold chain storage facilities, and regular supply of medications to the hospitals and public health system.
Re-establishment of Seed Production and Multiplication Programme in Aleppo, Idleb, and Hama Governorates