In addition the MU will consider projects in the following sectors:
Rule of Law, Security, and Justice:
- Rehabilitation of buildings, offices, court houses, and prisons, and
- Supply of equipment, tools and uniforms required to this sector (excluding weapons).
- Support for provision of agricultural inputs,
- Rehabilitation of agricultural production facilities’ infrastructure, and
- Supply of essential spare parts for repairs of equipment and machinery used in crop production.
Transport, Access, and Road Repair:
- Specific locations that are essential for the provision of essential social services will be considered.
- Reestablishment of telecommunications infrastructure.
- Support to public enterprises if they would be economically and financially viable both currently and in a normal market situation
- Supply of building materials,
- Supply of equipment and repair tools, and
- Consulting & contractors.
Re-establishment of Seed Production and Multiplication Programme in Aleppo, Idleb, and Hama Governorates