The MU will consider projects for food security sector, including but not limited to:
- Restoration of grain storage facilities or installation of new ones including mobile grain cleaning equipment to meet short-term needs in an effort to minimize post-harvest losses;
- Rehabilitation or replacement of grain milling systems to improve their capacity for supply of flour to bakeries;
- Rehabilitation or supply of new equipment for bakeries;
- Support and restore potential livestock commercial operations, such as poultry (layers & broilers), dairy, beef cattle, and sheep; and,
- Supply of spare parts and equipment to agro-industry facilities required to restore production capacities of value-added products (such as fruit juices, processed crop products, confectionery products).
Re-establishment of Seed Production and Multiplication Programme in Aleppo, Idleb, and Hama Governorates